Installing ATMs in rural areas is unviable for banks due to the lower number of accounts, low volume of transactions, low value of transactions and high cost of setting up an ATM. Micro ATMs from 4Gid is a one stop solution for banks to bring ATM services to the unbanked rural areas in a secure manner.
The micro ATMs designed by us are cost effective, support vernacular language display & voice with inbuilt biometric authentication that helps the banks to achieve total financial inclusion in real terms. The Micro ATMs are Point of Sale (PoS) Devices that work with minimal power, connect to central banking servers through GPRS, thereby reducing the operational costs considerably. Our micro ATM solution enables the unbanked rural people to easily access micro banking services in a very effective manner.
The key features of 4Gid’s micro ATMs are:
- Supports contact/contactless smart cards, biometric authentication, Thermal Printer and GPRS module for communication
- Configurable Smart Card Management System including Card Personalization, Card Issuance, Key Management and Card Life Cycle Management
- Supports multiple banking products and third party financial products
- Supports both offline and online transactions
- Supports biometric enrollment and authentication functions
- 10 hours battery backup