Welfare & Entitlement
4Gid integrates Biometric Identification Systems and ICT technologies to establish Unique Identity (UID) for efficient and effective delivery of entitlement and welfare programs like Social Security Pensions, National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS), Housing, Child welfare, Women Welfare, Cash Transfer etc. The solution can assist in eliminating fraud in the welfare systems.
- Biometric Enrollment of eligible recipients
- Provides biometric based Unique Identity (UID) to each and every recipient after eliminating duplicate and fake identities.
- Incorporation of UID into the databases of the government departments providing the benefits
- Issuance of ID cards for the identified eligible recipients
- Authentication while accessing the entitlements and benefits.