Customer: One of world’s largest Petrochemical Conglomerate
Technology: Iris recognition technology.
Project: Biometric Registration, Identification and Blacklisting System (BRIBS) for contract labor and employees.
Objective: To identify the duplicate registrations and prevent entry of blacklisted personnel
Database: 470,000 people
- Accurate and secure real-time identification and blacklisting system, scalable to millions.
- Mobile identification using handhelds.
- Integration with SAP HRMS and legacy contract labor management system.
- Deployed across 9 refineries in cluster model with high availability and automatic failover.
- No single point of failure since its deployment in 2007.
4Gid has designed and developed Enterprise Identity and Access Management Solution™ (EIAMS) with multifactor authentication to meet the growing needs of Enterprise Safety and Security for one of the largest Petrochemical Conglomerates in the world across 9 refineries. 4Gid has a wide-ranging suite of modules from its Enterprise Identity and Access Management
Solutions for the customers to choose from:
- Entry Access Control.
- Integrated Visitor Management.
- Blacklisting & Watch listing.
- Integrated Contract Worker Management.
- Employee Time and Attendance Module.
- Mobile ID
HR ID Management
- Authentication for Employee Services (Health, Pension, etc.)
- Flexible MIS reporting.