4Gid’s Financial Inclusion Solution integrates biometric and ICT technologies to deliver mainstream banking services like savings, withdrawal, remittance, loans, insurance etc., to the marginalized sections of unbanked and under banked population in rural areas in a cost effective and secure manner.
The solution runs on handheld point of sale machines with the option of having Smart Cards, and can be integrated seamlessly with the core banking solution of Banks. 4Gid Financial Inclusion Solution is a one-stop mobile solution designed to address the issues of lack of physical and technology infrastructure, high cost of operations, secure authentication faced by the banks in rural areas and provides banking services at the customers’ door steps.
The features of 4Gid Integrated Financial Inclusion Solution are:
- Solution runs on handheld device with or without contact/contactless smart card, biometric authentication and thermal printer with GPRS module.
- Supports multiple banking products like savings, withdrawals, remittances and third party products like insurance, mutual funds and social security payments from governments
- The solution is device agnostic and is interoperable across multiple biometric technologies
- Facilitates both offline and online transactions
- Solution can seamlessly integrate with the core banking solution of the banks with two way interface
- Biometric enrollment application for customers and banking correspondents
- De-duplication system before account opening
- Configurable Smart Card Management System including card personalization, card issuance, key management and card life cycle management
- Supports multiple languages
- Server Side Intermediate Transaction Processing System that seamlessly integrates with core banking solutions and client solutions on handhelds.