World’s Fastest De-duplication
The Food & Civil Supplies Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, India wanted to design, process, and find the duplicate records in the Civil Supplies Ration Card Database based on IRIS recognition technology for Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) for delivery of subsidized food to its citizens. The objective is to identify duplicate and ghost beneficiaries in the Ration Card database which comprises of 56 million citizen iris data and 82 million citizen demographic data.
- De-duplication (N: N) of 56 Million citizens Iris data and 82 Million demographic data.
- 6.26 quadrillion iris matches in record time of 60 days.
1, 545, 951 duplicate and ghost ration cards identified and deleted.
- Integration of ration card data with pensions & housing departments.
- 1, 651, 466 bogus pensioners identified.
- 1, 288, 670 bogus housing beneficiaries identified.
- Generation of dynamic key registers.
4Gid implemented the world’s fastest Iris De-duplication project for the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The project consolidated and De-duplicated the Ration Card database of 82 million citizens with Iris codes of 56 million citizens. 4Gid performed over 6.26 quadrillion (6,262,668,889,152,840) Iris matches to remove duplicate enrolments. In addition, 4Gid employed demographic match software to filter duplicate enrollments in records where no Irises were enrolled.
The results of the De-duplication have generated about 30 million survey sheets that are used by Government officials for verifying households in the state.